Choosing a Kajang Developer

Becoming a Malaysian Psychologist
August 26, 2022
5 Food Expos to Attend
September 29, 2022
Show all

Choosing a Kajang Developer

When choosing a Kajang developer, look for a developer that is innovative and takes risks. Certain buyers have a strong vision, and they are not afraid to try something different, like building a green structure instead of a conventional one. The downside to this approach is that it can be more expensive.

Cheras Hong Soon Development Sdn Bhd

Cheras Hong Soon Development Sdn Bhd is a company that has been in the business since 1993. It specializes in residential projects in the southeast region of the Klang Valley. The company has completed several projects there, including Symphony Tower, Silk Sky, and Landmark Residence.

It has a head office in Cheras and operates from there. The company has developed a range of properties in the area, including Symphony Tower, a 38-storey development with a music theme. The development includes service apartments and SOHO units, as well as commercial retail shops.

Tropicana Heights

Tropicana Heights is a master-planned development spread across 199 acres of land in Kajang, Selangor. It features a central park, a recreational hub, a market square, and lakeside condominiums. The development consists of two phases: Fairfield and Parkfield. The Fairfield phase will feature a 16-acre central park. It will also include a recreational hub with a 1.5-acre linear lake.

Tropicana Heights by Kajang is a 199-acre freehold master-plan development combining a wholesome lifestyle with a sense of community warmth. It will feature lakeside condominiums, parkview homes, and retail outlets. It will also have an onsite recreation center, gym, and lounge area. It will also be surrounded by 15 acres of greenery.

MKH Bhd

MKH Bhd is a well-established township developer in Kajang and the Greater Klang Valley. The company has an uninterrupted profit record of 25 years. It is also involved in oil palm plantation and property investment. Its projects are valued at RM12.0 billion.

MKH Boulevard is an example of one of its projects. The development will feature 604 serviced apartments on top of an eight-storey podium. In addition, it will feature 42 double-storey retail units, each with built-ups ranging from 476 to 1,908 sq ft. A covered walkway will link the tower to the interchange station. Other amenities in the project include a playground, jogging track, swimming pool, barbecue area, and multipurpose hall.

Sunway Property

Sunway Property is planning to launch RM2.8 billion worth of properties in Malaysia, Singapore, and China this year. About 40% of these new launches will be in the Klang Valley, where the company expects the rebound to be strongest. The remainder, 60 percent, will be international projects. The company has an impressive track record of delivering quality projects in Malaysia and Singapore.

The company has already received about 10,000 registrations for its Jernih Residence, its maiden development in Kajang. The development will feature 1,605 serviced apartments over two blocks. The units will range in size from 550 to 850 square feet and will be priced from RM320,000. The development is just 50m from the Sungai Jernih MRT station.

Ekovest Berhad

Ekovest Berhad, a Malaysian developer, has been a key player in the construction industry for over a decade now. Its activities span from civil engineering and building works to investment holding and project management. The company has a diverse portfolio that includes turnkey and design & build projects and is highly regarded for its quality work. It has received numerous awards, including Best Mixed Development for its EkoRiver Centre project, and has also completed numerous other projects, including the EkoTitiwangsa project and the EkoJian project.

Its main office is located in Kuala Lumpur and is staffed by highly trained professionals. It also maintains additional branch offices throughout Malaysia.

Comments are closed.